Friday, April 16, 2010

An ombre effect...

Oh how I love these soft & lovely gradients!



































{Photo by Jim Franco}





































And the softest and loveliest one of all...






















{Jorge Terra Dress via Ruffled}

And my interpretation into gemstones using various shades of rose & cherry quartz, glass and crystals:



































Another, created with white topaz, rose quartz, pink chalcedony, peach moonstone and carnelian:

I just got my hands on some similarly hued tulle the other weekend and have some hair adornment ideas in mind....will post photos of them as soon as I get a chance to make them- can't wait!

-Julie

1 comment:

  1. dusty rose is such a romantic hue! i wish i could do my whole room in various shades of rose (not sure if i convince eddie to go with that plan though...)

    ReplyDelete