Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poetically Inspired

Bonjour ~ Poesi is thrilled to introduce our very own blog!  As the designer behind the line (I'm Julie, very nice to meet you), I get asked about my sources of inspiration quite often, so I thought it would be a wonderful idea to share them directly with you here :)  Although Poesi is currently focused on creating delicate, whimsical and beautiful jewelry, we look forward to branching out to include lines of other beautifully handmade things...hair adornments, wedding accessories, paper lovelies, etc...I love them all!

I'm excited to embark on this new (for me) kind of journey and look forward to the many fun and happy things to peek at along the path... and away we go!




































...and the film version by one of my favorite directors, Sofia Coppola:




(Photo Credit: Miss Dior Cherie)
(Film Credit: Sofia Coppola for Miss Dior Cherie)

No comments:

Post a Comment