Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lovely Hair Adornments

The Fall wedding season is here and one of my friends from college, who
is getting married in November,  asked me to design a beautiful hair piece
to go with her blue dress (so cool, so her). She envisioned something in ivory
and warm greys... so here are some of concepts I thought I would share...

An ivory bloom with rustic, natural elements like winterberries:



































A hand-made ivory and grey bloom with natural elements:



































A hand-made ivory and grey bloom with feathers:



































This project is still in the works, but I love the way these concepts are headed
and was excited to share Some of these beauties will be making it into the Poési
Collection for sure!


bises,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. thank you very much for this useful interior design related topic. my appreciation is for your nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete